Monday, December 21, 2009

Let's Quit Our Day Jobs!

Welcome to our first post of helping you Quit Your Day Job! We are going to help so many people to help your dream come to a realization and have your own business. I suggest that you read our About US page for some helpful insight. This is not a get rich quick scheme or website because we are all about quality and logevity. Follow my blog and I will follow you.

Have a question about how to get started or just a general question? E-mail me at steelcitypr@gmail.com and we will discuss it on the blog.

Have a product and want the HONEST and BRUTAL (sorry) opinion of the masses, I’ll have a poll of what the readers think about your product. Send us product submissions and you might be featured as our Featured Product.

Talking about it helps to get your creative juices going and on the right path to being your own boss.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment